DESIGNATIONS WE HOLD:
AIF ® - Accredited Investment Fiduciary ® Investment fiduciaries are constantly exposed to legal and practical scrutiny. This can arise for various reasons and from multiple facets the role of advisor. We live in litigious times and without proper procedures and processes in place when in a position of trust, of which a fiduciary is in, we can put ourselves at risk. Although some allegations may be justified, many can be avoided by having a clear knowledge of who constitutes a fiduciary and what is required of one.
The AIF training and designation offered through fi360 helps mitigate this liability by instructing in practices that cover pertinent legislation and best practices. The Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®) designation represents a thorough knowledge of and ability to apply the fiduciary Practices. Through fi360's AIF Training programs, AIF designees learn the Practices and the legal and best practice framework they are built upon. AIF designees have a reputation in the industry for the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
AIF ® designees are required to complete six hours of continuing education annually and to attest to the code of ethics: fi360 AIF® Code of Ethics
To my clients, I will:
- Employ and provide the client information on the Prudent Practices when serving as an investment fiduciary and/or advising other investment fiduciaries.
- Act with honesty and integrity and avoid conflicts of interest, real or perceived.
- Ensure the timely and understandable disclosure of relevant information that is accurate, complete, and objective.
- Be responsible when determining the value of my services and my form of compensation; taking into consideration the time, skill, experience, and special circumstances involved in providing my services.
- Know the limits of my expertise, and refer my clients to colleagues and/or other professionals in connection with issues beyond my knowledge and skills.
- Respect the confidentiality of information acquired in the course of my work, and not disclose such information to others, except when authorized or otherwise legally obligated to do so. I will not use confidential information acquired in the course of my work for my personal advantage.
- Not exploit any relationship or responsibility that has been entrusted to me.
To my community (whether defined by work, family, and/or friends), I will:
- Proactively promote and be a steward of ethical behavior as a responsible partner among my peers in the work environment and in my community.
- Ensure that the overall promotion of my practice is implemented in the best interests of my profession.
- Seek, accept, and offer honest criticism of technical work; acknowledge and correct errors, and properly credit the contributions of others.
- Use corporate assets and resources employed or entrusted to me in a responsible manner.
- Continue to improve my knowledge and skills, share ideas and information with colleagues, and assist them.
Accredited Portfolio Management Advisor℠ certification encompasses client assessment and suitability, risk and return, investment objectives, bond and equity portfolios, modern portfolio theory and investor psychology. Designees adhere to Standards of Professional Conduct and renew their designation every two years by completing 16 hours of continuing education.
Held by Alex Hendrickson, APMA®
Certified Financial Planner™ professionals take a holistic, personalized approach to bring all the pieces of your financial life together. As part of the CFP® certification, CFP® professionals also have made a commitment to CFP Board to act as a fiduciary when providing financial advice to a client. This means they have agreed to put your best interests first, so they can provide you confidence today and a secure tomorrow.
Held byAlan Dawkins, CFP®, RICP®
Additional REGISTRATIONS and LICENSES held through LPL FINANCIAL by team associates
Series 6TO held by: Tom Sherman
Series 66 held by: Blake Hicks, JD
Registered Principal held by: John Robertson
Additional REGISTRATIONS and LICENSES held with Colonial River Investments by team associates