High Capacity Institutional Services at your Fingertips
Our services are designed to cater to your non-profit, foundation, or endowment's distinct financial needs. As your trusted financial advocate, we provide unbiased investment guidance and conflict-free institutional services in a truly independent manner.
We partner with trustees of foundations and endowments to oversee investments and investment policy.
- Assistance with investment policy development.
- Investment reviews, selection and portfolio monitoring.
- Regular meetings with the trustees and financial committee.
- Education for boards, trustees and donors on charitable gifting and development strategies.
Leveraging our size, scale and experience, we bring together the comprehensive resources and intellectual capital you need to create and implement customized strategies.
Our extensive resources and those of our valued partner, LPL, are an extension of our experience and provide centralized access to specialized professionals who can offer advice and implementation strategies across the spectrum of institutional needs.
- LPL Financial Research
- Fixed Income
- Advisory & Product Consulting
- The Private Trust Company
- LPL Insurance Associates
- Restricted Securities
- Retirement Partners
- Investment Policy Development
LPL Financial Corporate Snapshot
Following are highlights of key financial performance metrics for LPL Financial Holdings, Inc. For complete financial information, including recent SEC filings, visit the Investor Relations section of www.lpl.com
Advisory & Brokerage Assets
2013 Annual Net Revenue
Excess Net Capital, LPL Financial LLC
Number of Financial Advisors
Number of Employees
Number of Financial Institution Partners
Industry Ranking by Number of Advisors*
All performance metrics as of January 1, 2014
* Based on publicly disclosed information from Cerulli as of March 31, 2013